dimecres, 13 d’abril del 2011

INTERVIEW:
Q:Excuse me, have you got 5 minutes to answer an interview?
A: Yeh, of course, no problem!
Q: OK! Is for a project in our school.
A: OK!
Q:After the questions we will need a photo of all of us? Do you mind?
A:OK, it’s good.
Q:What’s your name?
A:AH! What’s my name? A OK Anthana.
Q:Anthana?
A:Yes, Anthony.
Q:A OK. Where are you from?
A:From Lituania.
Q:Do you mind telling us how old you are?
A:Yes, I’m 33. I look younger I know…jajaja
Q:Jajaja. Ok. Have you been here on holidays or working?
A: Working.
Q:For how long have you been here?
A:A day.
Q: What do you do for a living? And why were you in BCN?
A: I sell chemicals for water treatment. And I’m here because I visited our supplier.
Q: Your work it’s better here than your place you lived?
A: Mmm… yeh.. the work it’s better here.
Q: Do you think that BCN is a good place to work?
A: To work… yes, I think, yeh…
Q:Would you come back?
A: Yes, I’m sure, with my family...
Q:What do you think about work here? Was the experience positive?
A: It’s great to work here. Yes very much at all.
Q: Would you recommend your friends to work here?
A: Ah, well I would recommend to work here, but I would recommend even more to visit Barcelona.
Q:Thank you very much! Have a good fly!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada